Monday, May 23, 2011

Oscar

Paying my Screen Actor's Guild dues.




Nothing like a full day of work to make you want to pay right up on your next paycheck.




yeah, SAG, yeaaaah




ps--the shoot this weekend was AWESOME. arrival, breakfast, coffee, hair, make-up, WAAAAAAAIIIT....(sidenote, i sat on set for the other actors before me--i wanted to watch the direction, watch how everyone was working so i had the least amount of "lost in translation" as possible when it was my turn.) and then my turn. lights, marks, and ACTION. all i did was scream and laugh and i loved it. turn the wind machine on, hair flying everywhere, saying silly lines and everyone's cracking up. too fun. print shoot after, lots of jumping, lots of delirium over Cincy Bell's 4g network. too cool. :D




wish me luck that i make the final cuts.

1 comment: