Friday, July 15, 2011

Killer Inhertiances V. 2




These are the Killer Inheritances Number Dos, won from a hard battle in Texas. They belonged first to my Mom, the poor schmuck that had to pay for them, who decided in about two seconds after wearing them at home that she actually did not like them. They went next to my sister Stephanie, who deemed them too small, and thirdly to my sister, Kristen, who kind of liked them (but at this point I was nudging and winking at her,) who eventually decided the shape did not fit her foot. FINALLY they came to me, who, even though they are a size too big, loves free shoes and slid them on like a princess while they slap my heels every time I walk.




The Killer Inheritances Numero Dos are at Target for $10.48 right now. Get 'em while they're hot. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment