Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Greatest Midpoint Education, Underway

The Midpoint Music Fest is happening.
and I want more than anything to be a part of it! i'm going!
How does one go about not wasting her time?
Well, let's use the example at hand. Let's say, that one, and that one being me, wants to not waste her time.
This one, this me, also wants to go to a music festival where she recognizes ONE band.
One.
But oh! How can I be certain I'm getting the best experience possible?
How can I know where to go, and who to see, and what time to be there?
How can I make sure I know where to go for dancing, for swooning, for easy-listening; where to go for not?
Awww, me.
The answer is simple.
Plan.
Educate myself.
Here we go!
Midpoint Music Fest GamePlan UNDERWAY.
1) Listen to all music.
2) Select venues within walking distance of each other, discern which venues i do/do not like.
3) Use 1 and 2 to GAMEPLAN and create a sweet, sweet schedule.
4) Party. obvs.
Music reviews to follow!
SPEAKING OF WHICH. People get crazy about their music, (i.e. I get crazy about my music,) so I know you do too. I am, in no way, shape, or form, an expert on music/style/type/whatever. I'm qualified to speak my opinion, based soley on my personal history/likes and dislikes. For example, i deleted photos of the bands from my line-up. Know why? Because I like bands that look like they shower. This, of course, informs my opinion of their music, so no photos for me. YET. that shall be the surprise to come! also--i'm an (ALMOST) 23-year-old lady. So...if you're NOT an almost-23-year-old-lady, give me a break. :) We're gonna be different, okay?
toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment