Thursday, September 8, 2011

Notable Moments in Outfit History: Weird and weirdly appealing


sometimes, you wear a super weird, super rad outfit to work.

and in the midst of the day, you decide you love it too much, even though you know it is, in fact, VERY weird, and so you sneak up to the sixth floor of the building (where nobody ever goes) and sit in the bathroom and try to take photos of your outfit on your iphone.

obviously, it's not the best medium for showcasing a freaking odd outfit. :)


 but i did that. and i had a good time because, hey! look! it's my doppelganger! how very alice in wonderland of me. :P

i wore a chambray shirt, a tulle two-layered skirt with a suede belt. green tights, python pumps (that are actually too small--thank you, Kristen) and a heart-print scarf.

OH and i wore my dumb bun all up on my head and my glasses.

sooo...textures, galore.


which is probably why it rocks so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment