Wednesday, April 18, 2012

pretty darn good wedding guest dressees


so you may remember my triumph, my disappointment, my search for a back-up dress to be a wedding guest in may.




you may also be holding your breath with me while i wait for the two dresses i ordered to arrive in the mail to see how they fare. one may be too white, one may be too short.


for some reason or another
i did indeed find a lot of gorgeous dresses that were just not right for me, or for the event, or for the time of day
in which this wedding was taking place.


but
if YOU happened to be going somewhere where these WERE totally appropriate
i don't think you could go wrong with any of these choices. :)



heck, i might even have to re-evaluate my own choices
if those other two don't work out.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment