Thursday, September 1, 2011

Starbucks Karma


I have the best starbucks karma ever.

So, in my office, Katie, will ask me if I want to make a starbucks run.

Of course I do. I like the walk.
So I always do.

Katie always buys me a drink if I want one for making the run, which is super great.
Sometimes I do want it, sometimes I don't.

Today I did not.

So I get to Starbucks, and order Katie's drink, a grande java chip mocha thing.
Normal basic chocolate-chocolate combo.

They hand it to me, and I've ordered the wrong size. :(
I explain I'm getting it to someone else, I'm very sorry I was confuzzled, and could I please order a different one? Of course! they say, and begin the next drink. I get back in line, to pay my difference for the larger size.
They finish the drink, and hand me both.
"Just take it," the lady says, whispers, winks, nods, and smiles.

WHAT?! STARBUCKS SCORE!!!!

I thanked her, wished her "happy thursday," turned around and left. :)

Super sweet.
Granted, it is a java mocha chip thing, so I've only had 1/4 of it, and don't expect to be able to drink much more. Very delicious, very not healthy. :)

too early.
working too hard in yoga.

but starbucks karma! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment