Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a perfect, happy sunday (pssst III)


i had the most amazing sunday.

the facts are these.

Fact 1: It was a date day.
Fact 2: Said Date (as mentioned before HERE and HERE,) picked me up on his moto bike at 9:45 am with his two friends, also on their moto bikes.
What's that internet? You've never had three sexy motorbikes pull up outside your house, waiting for you? Trust me, it rocks.
Fact 3: Said Date suited me up in moto jacket, helmet, gloves - all his. HOT.
Fact 4: I RODE ON A MOTO BIKE ALL DAY. 
Fact 5: I SQUEEZED SAID DATE ON THE BACK OF HIS MOTO BIKE ALL DAY.
Fact 6: ^It rocked.
Fact 7: The day began by pit-stopping for a couple of hours at an outdoor coffee place, packed with other motorcyclists. We walked around talking about bikes and i laughed and smiled the whole time. AWESOME.
Fact 8: Took the long route for brunch; ended up with the most amazing brunch with some very nice people.
Fact 9: To a park! More riding!
Fact 10: Hung out all day, talking. Perfect Sunday weather for it. 
Fact 11: Watched Said Date wire his kitchen. HOT.
Fact 12: Long, happy ride home. 

Surmised conclusions: IT ROCKED.

1 comment:

  1. so happy about this. I hope there are pics of you on a motorbike I can see soon!

    ReplyDelete