Tuesday, October 18, 2011

pssst II


had an impromptu date Friday evening at a barn dance, aka probably the most magical experience of my life.

oh my god, internets, it is SO DIFFICULT to divulge my open bleeding heart publicly online.
why?
because IT'S A FREAKING BLOG, OH MY GOD.

let's run through the facts, though. i'm sure you'll surmise said open bleeding heart from here:

Fact 1: It was my pal's bday, and we were going to a barn dance.
Fact 2: Our favorite band was playing.
Fact 3: Said Date was happy to come along (even though admitting he was hesitant.)
Fact 4: Barn Dance was AMAZING. Small space, wonderful, joyous people, everyone happy to be there. Our band was incredible. Lights strung everywhere, lots of smiles and hooting. Everyone dancing.
Fact 5: Said Date KNOWS HOW TO DANCE. and danced with me.
Fact 6: The above-mentioned made me feel so amazing.
Fact 7: I will never forget how happy I was.

ohmygod if only if only i could divulge so much! 
there's so much heart to risk when recounting new dates.

1 comment:

  1. yay for great dates! I am so happy about this.

    ReplyDelete