Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Abby Butcher, this is for you



Abby Butcher, queen of party throwing, I hope you have an excellent unbirthday bash in October. Also, I saw these on Martha Stewart's website, and thought of you. She's a thousand and a half ways to celebrate autumn. And a thousand and a half ways to invite people to a party. Pricey, YEAH. But cool, nonetheless.


P.S. doesn't that finger kinda make you want to barf? have i mentioned i'm useless in horror films?




these cutie skeleltons are my favorite. too adorable.

1 comment:

  1. baawwwww! So sweet! And that Martha, she always has such great ideas, I spend way to much time on her website. I'm not sure what I'm doing for invites yet but now they have got to be something great and I'll need your address so you can get one even if you won't be in New York!

    ReplyDelete