Monday, August 1, 2011

Five Things I LOVE in TX

1. Chester at Halloween.

Chester: I want to be the most terrifying thing ever. I want to be something really scary.

Allyson: What is that?

Chester: I don't know! *grumble*


Eventual answer: A skeleton motorcyclist. Obviously. Wreaking havoc on highways everywhere.


2. Chester at his Bday

Exercising the yearly gangsta in him.




3. Chester at any Bday.

Practicing his occasional bird. :)

4. Chester Hair
Need I say more?


5. Chester, Everyday.

Wonderful, Delightful, Imaginative, and sweet as can be.


Such good hearts for such good healing.


I love you, Chester!


3 comments:

  1. This makes me meeeeelt!!!! I love it, Allyson!!! He's so precious and it's all just so amazing. Heal on! Enjoy the good things in life!!! I love and MISS you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good idea and a really cute kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. this kid kills me. such creative originality!

    ReplyDelete