Thursday, August 18, 2011

OH NO!

Once upon a time, I put this video on youtube as a way of finding housing in Hawaii for an internship I was slated to do with Manoa Valley Theatre in Honolulu:



And instead of watching that video, everyone at the theatres watched this one instead (embarrassingly also available on my youtube channel):



i became instantly recognizable for reasons I didn't predict.






**note** i'm not actually wearing pants in the first video. watch it again. and know that, now. ;)





5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! You ARE a rockstar!!!! That's awesome. Somehow I happened to see this post RIGHT after I heard Jessie's Girl on the radio. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, i love lip singing to music. I'm thinking of doing a pink cover. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing this video for the first time... and seeing it this time STILL made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the balls to dance like that when no one's around, let alone in front of a camera! I'm inspired. And I think that would be a great intro to a new town!

    (just found your blog via ESB. Love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @K, it's an honest intro, if nothing else. :P Honesty gets me far in life!

    Seriously though, i feel another vid coming up. "just one look," Doris Troy, anyone? ;)

    ReplyDelete