Monday, August 22, 2011

Ashley Carran


I've a friend, and said friend's name is Ashley Carran.


She gets referenced often on this ye old blog, and for good reason, too:

Ashley Carran is an AWESOME FRIEND.

Saturday, said Ashley Carran and I went out to....wait for it....Bartini.

Gulp. Don't judge me.

We had a GREAT time.

1) We had a groupon.
2) It's hard to screw up a martini.
3) Ashley is the only friend I have who likes to get down with her bad self, and we tore up the dance floor (as much as one can in four inch wedges.)

Proving the timeless adage that it doesn't matter where you are, as long as the people around you are AWESOME FRIENDS and have the name, "ASHLEY CARRAN."


ps. we then proceeded back to her adorable quirky attic apartment where we slumber partied like it was 1999 and drank champagne and i made a nest and claimed a corner of the apartment as my own domain. muahaha.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you!!!!!!!!!! <3 more awesssome times to come, ohhh yes!!!

    ReplyDelete