Tuesday, August 30, 2011

you can buy this underwear

and believe me, you want to.

first of all, check out these photos.

these women look AWESOME.

for once...perhaps an actual role model? my biggest problem with models is that they look like suck. they look like they have ZERO life experience, and half the time, they don't even look like they remotely relate to what they're wearing.
which kills me.

i will happily buy almost anything from nice people who have a glimmer of personality. i will not buy anything from anyone who looks like suck.

so these women, being model underwear models, tickle me to death. they look AWESOME. like they can slam a few back and still make the planet a greener place. yay for cool women!




secondly awesome is the zippy posting from this etsy seller's site where she talks about her ability to make any shirt into underwear. it's silly. it's real. it's great. :)

High waisted and low waisted, super comfy and made out of t-shirts. Not only is there a seemingly limitless supply of epic eagle/wolf/motorcycle/lightning/jet fighter images out there waiting on over sized thrift store t-shirts to be converted into the cutest piece of clothing you ever covered up, but boy howdie does a slogan change in awesome ways when you move it from your t-shirt to you underwear.

These are one of a kind and made to order like every thing in my shop. In the future, I will put up pictures of t-shirts I have found for you to pick from, but for now, if you'd like a custom pair of t-shirt undies you can send me a convo with the color of undies you'd prefer, and whether you are leaning towards a snarky slogan or an epic image more, and also your measurements (hips at their widest (that's around your bottom) and waist at it's narrowest (just below your rib cage)). And then you can just trust to my taste that I'll make you something wicked cool. Because I will.

That being said, the underwear still available from the above pictures are: the angry wolves and the ymca low riders (made to fit hip size 34-38).

Oh, another awesome idea is you could send me your favorite t-shirt, and I will turn it into your favorite underwear. What do you think about that?


so, please, if it pleases you, give Slippery Slope Bloomer a convo, and get some new pantsies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment