Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Mom, the Twins, and I saw "Crazy, Stupid, Love" a few nights ago, aka "when i was in texas".



What a hilarious, sweet, wonderful movie!



First of all, the actors are incredible. Steve Carell, always an absolute favorite, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, Analeigh Tipton (who I recognized from ANTM,) Marisa Tomei, Ryan Gosling, and some awesome young little kid who plays a lovestruck thirteen-year-old (his name's Jonah Bobo.)




The film's just awesome. Easy to watch, sweet and pleasing. Lots of small moments suddenly explode into a cacophony of unbelievable chaos, and kicks the whole thing into high gear immediately. DEFINITELY WORTH IT.



Also, can we talk about the fact that Emma Stone is two months YOUNGER THAN ME, and has the career that I want?



Oh, Jesus, it kills me that I'm not in New York yet.



I. Have. Got. To. Get. There.

No comments:

Post a Comment