Monday, August 8, 2011

Guilty as Charged

I have a guilty pleasure, and that guilty pleasure is called Starbucks.


Lucky for me, i know what I'm getting into.


Starbucks is, undeniably, a very good place to accidentally drink eight thousand calories.


It also is a very good place to suck up all your money.


...lucky for me, this babe gets Starbucks fo' FREE.


That's right, I do! I've never been a gal to get free drinks, anywhere.


Free Drinks = Why are you buying me a drink, and what do you want from me?


The "what" in that equation usually ends up being a something I don't wanna give. So I've always cut free drinks down by the knees as soon as I didn't know what was up. Give me equality or give me death. :)


But here, here! At my closest Starbucks, I get free drinks for saying hello. and remembering my barista's name. And always tipping. (definitely learned from the J--tip well, and appreciate) :)


and lately, it's won out by surprising me with free drink-os. So, cool. Cool cool cool.


Cool.


oh, ps, the cake pop up there? I LOVE THOSE. I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THOSE. My dear friend, Sandy Jacobs, made four boxes of them for my graduation party and I swear I ate 1.5 boxes by myself. OH YUM.

1 comment:

  1. Tiramisu cake pop for me, please!!! Oh they are sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete