Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 5B: The Worst Movie Ever



Bride Wars


I watched thirty minutes of this movie while making dinner last night.


Judge me if you will, I probably deserve it for not changing the channel.

Know when you see a car accident, and you can't look away? Hello, Bride Wars.


Anne Hathaway, choose movies that you don't have to work so hard in.


Goldie's daughter, please grow up if you're going to be an actress. You're pretty good! Be pretty good in better things.


Whoever is playing the fiances' in this movie, it's obvious they are unknown for a reason.


THIS MOVIE IS A PIECE OF CRAP.


I don't like anyone in it. If, in thirty minutes, I don't care about you or your wedding or all the crap you are throwing on your best friend, then I don't like you at all. Your wedding is no reason for you to be a bitch. Get over it.


PLEASE NEVER EVER WATCH THIS MOVIE.


It's soooooo bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment