Monday, January 9, 2012

some very cool things happened this weekend



my dear friends.
do you remember, MONTHS AGO,
when my very first blog post had an eensy, beensy blip about the most adorable things i had ever seen in my entire life, aka "CHOCOLATE MICE?!

okay, if you don't remember, you can see them here, but don't worry, cuz i totally know you do, especially since you've been reading me since my incarnation and/or have back-read all my posts.
right?
right.

cool!

anyway, i cried for months and months and months for l.a. burdick's chocolate mice.
MONTHS.
and just when i thought i'd be able to buy some,
or give some away
or do SOMETHING amazing with chocolate mice
something or other in my life would happen
and i'd be out of moolah for my chocolate mice fund.

aaron, of course, super practical
always encouraged me to MAKE some chocolate mice.



WWWWAAAAHHH!
i would cry!
THEY'RE NOT THE SAME!
i DON'T WANNA MAKE A CHOCOLATE MOUSE!
I WANT A SPECIAL ONE!

and then i would whine and cry and tell my friend mikayla in new york to go eat and bury herself to death in all the chocolate mice l.a. burdick's new york had to offer.

and then mikayla sent me a christmas present.
and i thought, of course! it will be divine!
and i spun my wheels thinking about such an amazing friend who sends me presents.

and she said, ba dum! go check your PO BOX! I know there is a present for you today, pal!

and guess what, friends?
i DID, and it was exactly what we are all hoping it was:

CHOCOLATE MICE.



and MAN, are they divine!

they are eensy, teensy.
and smell soooo good. you can literally smell the taste by just looking at them.
^ that's right, i said that.

i ate one this morning for good luck.
i'm surprised it was even still around.
i practically devoured the cardboard box just thinking about how amazing they would be.

friends, romans, countrymen.
your life will not be complete until you witness chocolate mouse heaven for yourself.
do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment